If you are also thinking about moving out of the property, then, taking care of the end of lease cleaning activities is one crucial point you should follow. End of lease cleaning becomes very important in getting back the security money. If the end of lease cleaning is right, then, the property owner can not deny you the bond money. Additionally, it will help the tenant to remain stress-free. Ensuring you get all the property cleaned well on time and getting the bond money back is very crucial. There are specific tips and tricks about cleaning the household that you should follow.
Given below is the guide that will provide some essential steps involved in bond cleaning and make sure you follow them correctly. Following the guidelines properly during the end of lease cleaning will ensure the best results for you as a tenant.
Tips to follow for one month before the lease ends
- Carpet cleaning is an essential part of the end of lease cleaning, thus making sure it is clean with the help of the end of the lease cleaning company. Carpets often attract a lot of germs and dirt, a little wear and tear is fine but take the help of a professional cleaner for cleaning deeply.
- Also, hire a professional cleaner to do the mowing of the lawn if you have any. Cleaning the exterior is very important here.
- Ensure that the property is pest free, ask trained professional for pest control of the property
Tips to follow for one week before the lease ends
- Check the blinds and curtains of the house, ask the cleaners to clean them if you think they are dirty.
- Ensure the cleaner clean all the light fitting, fixtures, ceiling fan and air conditioner.
- If you have a smoke or fire alarm, then it should be cleaned.
- For the outside area, cleaning the garage is necessary, additionally, de-greasing the floor.
- Check for any cobwebs and rubbish and bins
- Ensure the checklist of the vacate cleaners also includes scrubbing the garage floors
Tips to follow for two days before the lease ends
- Disinfecting the toilet, fitting, pipes attached and the area around the bathroom.
- Make sure the cleaning checklist also includes the cleaning of wall tiles by a damp cloth, the wardrobe and cupboards with the help of a vacuum cleaner.
- If there are any posters tuck in the wall, then it is time to remove them.
- You can yourself clean the area properly on regular intervals, and later call upon the professional end of lease cleaner.
Tips to follow before the day before the lease end
- This phase is very important, at this point you should check the complete house
- The checklist should be monitored appropriately.
- Mark everything that is mentioned in the checklist as done.
- Ensure you get back the bond money, and the end of lease cleaning is perfect.
If the property is cleaned thoroughly and the condition of the property is as good as when it was first rented, then nobody can deny you the bond money. As the end of lease cleaning is hectic and requires efforts. Thus it is essential for you to hire a professional team of cleaners for the cleaning job. Who better than the Bright end of lease cleaning Adelaide can help you with this job? We have thoroughly trained and experienced cleaners; they focus on giving their 100% results and will ensure you get back the bond money.